1. Program introduction
“The Essentials Guide to Doing business and Negotiation with Indonesians” Training course is a must-have for anyone who are dealing with potential clients, business partners, government officials, local authority, local communities, villagers etc., in Indonesia. It is an interactive program to help those who are doing or will be doing business or living in Indonesia to understand the thought processes, cultures references, expectations, and values of the people in Indonesia.
Ignoring cross cultural issues can cost time and money. It may also create unnecessary problems that affect your business or your personal relationship with Indonesians. We can help you to deal with this matter effectively by providing you with a range of topics that address cross-cultural issues in doing business and negotiation with Indonesians.
We have created a handful of courses that cover topics such as understanding Indonesian history and exploring the regional differences, understanding religious beliefs and religion influences in business, politics, economy, education and social activities in Indonesia, values and etiquettes in general.
Those topics will give participants insights and better understanding about “Indonesian way”. At the end, the participants will learn how to apply and formulate those cross-culture aspects into a practical strategy when it comes into a negotiation with Indonesians.
- Prepare participants to work better with local business partners, clients, customers, colleagues, government officials in Indonesia.
- Offer a framework for understanding regional differences among Indonesians and offer concrete tips for practical matters.
- Build credibility and relationship with Indonesian partners effectively.
- Communicate effectively with local partners by applying cross cultural aspects in business situations.
- Understand the relationship between central government and regional government and learn how to deal with regional authority when it comes to the issues of licensing and local regulations